Personal data that the User (hereinafter referred to as “Data Subject”) conveys by browsing on this website (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) will be processed with fairness and transparency, for lawful purposes and protecting his or her privacy and rights in compliance with Community legislation on personal data protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
This document does not include processing carried out on other websites that may be consulted by the Data Subject through links on the Website.
The processing will be carried out for the following purposes and with the following methods:
1. Data controller
Pursuant to the aforementioned legislation, the Data Controller is Wavents S.r.l., which is based in Santa Croce, 30135 Venice, Italy, e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Data subject to processing
The Data Controller will process the personal data conveyed by the Data Subject by filling out the forms found in the various areas of the Website or by sending a request for information by e-mail solely for the purposes specified in this Information to the Data Subjects.
3. Purpose and legal basis for the processing
The purposes of the processing generally pursued by the Data Controller may be summarized as follows:
a) To allow the Data Controller to respond to a message sent by the Data Subject (“Contact us” section); legal basis: consent of the Data Subject.
b) Subject to separate and specific consent, to allow the Data Controller to send newsletters and/or commercial offers to the Data Subject; legal basis: consent of the Data Subject.
4. Categories of personal data processed
The data processed will be those strictly necessary for the requested and/or authorized purposes.
5. Recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, if any;
The data provided by the Data Subject will be made accessible to:
- Employees and collaborators of the Data Controller;
- Companies charged with servicing the Data Controller’s information systems (computer network, website, etc.);
- Professional firms with which the Data Controller maintains relationships regarding the fulfillment of administrative, accounting, tax, legal, and other obligations.
The list of the aforementioned parties, which will be identified as external data processors, is constantly updated by the Data Controller and will be made available to any Data Subject who requests it.
The data will not be disseminated and will be processed using organizational methods and logic related to the aforementioned purposes.
6. Data processing methods
The processing of data by the competent company structures will be carried out by appropriate means that guarantee security and confidentiality and may be performed using analogical tools as well as automated tools (both computer and telematic) to store, manage, and transmit the data.
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the EU of the Data Controller and/or responsible third-party companies, and no such data will be transferred outside the territory of the European Union.
7. Retention period
The Data Controller will process the personal data provided, for the amount of time necessary to accomplish the purposes described above, specifically:
- The first name, surname, and e-mail address provided by the Data Subject when accessing the “Contact us” area, or by sending an e-mail, will be used solely to respond to any messages sent by the Data Subject and will be erased once the correspondence has ended;
- The first name, surname, and e-mail address entered on the forms in the “Contact us” area, with the prior consent of the Data Subject, will be retained for a maximum period of 36 months in order to send newsletters and/or commercial offers to the Data Subject.
8. Data Subject’s Rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
a) The right to access personal data concerning him or her (once confirmation has been received that his or her data have undergone processing by the Data Controller);
b) The right to obtain the rectification and completion of his or her data;
c) The right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him or her;
d) The right to obtain the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her;
e) The right to receive the personal data provided to the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used format, and to be able to transmit them to another data controller;
f) The right to object to the processing of personal data if there exist reasons related to his or her personal situation;
g) The right not to be subjected to an automated decision-making process, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her;
h) The right to obtain notification in the event that his or her data are involved in a serious data breach;
i) The right to withdraw consent to processing at any time;
l) The right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority.
The Data Subject may exercise the aforementioned rights by sending a letter to the Data Controller at the address referred to above in section 1.
9. The Nature of providing data and the consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes indicated above in section 3 is optional.
Last change: November 05, 2018